Morphy Richards Primo Classique Mixer Grinders
- Has 3 dome-shaped polycarbonate jar lids with lid locks for added safety, a 1.5 litre liquidizing jar with a handle, a 1 litre dry/wet grinding jar with a handle and a 400 ml jar for making chutneys
- 5 razor sharp stainless steel blades perform multiple functions including mincing and chopping
- Bell-shaped body made of ABS plastic makes the outer surface heat and shock-proof and also saves space
- An overload protection feature prevents the motor from burning out or running either when the jar is overloaded or used continuously for a long time at one go
- Incher or pulse feature that momentarily runs the blades gently for pushing the bulk of dry ingredients upwards and for freeing material stuck on the jar wall
- 3-speed control knob that comes with 90 degrees range of movement
- Cord winding facility allows for easy storage of the power cord
- Warranty: 5 years warranty on the motor and 2 years warranty on the body
- Power: 750 watts
- Includes: Mixer Grinder
1.5 LITRE LIQUIDIZING JAR
Use the liquidizing jar for beautifully blending liquids like mango shakes, chilled milkshakes, cold coffee, lassi, and smoothies, and blending fluffy aerated liquids, whipping eggs, whipping a cake batter or batter made of besan for making pakodas, churning curd for a raita, churning milk cream to make home-made butter, and making rich, full-bodied and smooth purees.
1 LITRE DRY/WET GRINDING JAR
Use the 1L jar for performing the ultimate task of grinding turmeric and reducing it to powder, grinding coffee beans, peppercorns, red chillies, coriander seeds, and all other spices into fine powder, making fresh coconut chutney or gravies, and making a moist creamy batter made from soaked rice or dals for making masala dosas, idlis, vadas and pakodas.
400 ML CHUTNEY JAR
Use the 400 ml jar for making ginger-garlic or onion paste, coconut-based and other chutneys, home-made sauces, dry grinding of turmeric, red chillies, peppercorns, coriander seeds, and all other Indian spices.
This feature prevents the motor from burning out or running when the jar is either overloaded or used continuously for a long time at one go.
The incher or pulse feature momentarily runs the blades gently for pushing the bulk of dry ingredients upwards and for freeing material stuck on the jar wall.
BELL SHAPED BODY
The bell shaped body is made of ABS plastic which makes the outer surface heat and shock-proof, and also saves space.
Morphy Richards is an International brand headquartered in the UK. It has made its mark in India with excellence in design and quality and has been a part of innumerable households with presence across 20 product categories. Morphy Richards' unique approach to quality, technology, and simplicity has made life simple at home for millions.
|Model Name||Primo Classique|
|Customer Care Contact||022 4128 0022|