- Type : Instant, Capacity : 3 Litres, Wattage : 3000 Watts. Rated voltage is 230 volts and the cord size is 1 meter in length
- For installation enquiry or scheduling / product queries, please contact_us on: [ 18001035963 ]
- In case of any product queries / complaints, contact_us on: [ 18001035963 ]
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 cms X 26.5 cms X 44 cms
- Warranty : 2 years on product and 5 years on inner tank
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
- 8 Bar Pressure Rated: High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings
- Thermoplastic outer body - prevents rusting and corrosion
- Neon indicator for 'Power On' and 'Heating' - gives status of water heating and readiness
- Fire retardant cable - Additional safety from hazards
Bajaj Flora, the Beauty of your Bathroom
We swear that you are going to be smitten by its good looks. Safe, elegant and suitable for high-rise buildings, the Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater is here.
And to top it all, you get hot water instantly. So, what are you waiting for?
You are going to be mesmerised by the elegant design of this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater. Raise the glamour quotient of your bathroom with ease!
Want to take a quick hot water shower? Just switch on the Water Heater and behold! You have hot water coming out from the shower spray without waiting even for few minutes. Quite fast – isn’t it? We told you so!
We bet you wouldn’t want to see corrosion specks on this water heating appliance. And we have ensured that you won’t get to see it with the thermoplastic outer body for this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater.
This water heater is manufactured under the brand name ‘Bajaj’, with the latest technology. Durability along with excellent functioning is what it provides. So here we are, with our 2 Year Product Warranty.
Your safety is our concern. This instant water heater is provided with fire retardant cable so that in the eventuality of a fire, the cables help to resist the spread of fire.
Waiting to see if the water got heated? Now, you don’t have to. The neon indicator does it for you. It indicates when the water gets heated.
Don’t be unduly worried if your water heater will be able to withstand the water pressure or not when you are residing in a high-rise tower. This effective water heater can withstand up to 8 bars pressure.
|Customer Care Contact||1800 233 2453|